🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » learning path
Page options
3e3f21f1
Community Member

learning path

Hello, I want someone to help me on learning path about courses about starting an agency and about clients topics.

Should I complete also those ones, i'm confused because i'm a freelancer not a client. Kindly

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ann,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you are free to choose which learning path you will take. However, I strongly advise you to check all if you can as it will give you a good understanding of how everything works. If you're primarily a freelancer on Upwork, you don't have to take learning paths for clients or agencies but you can, if you're interested in learning more about that.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Ann,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you are free to choose which learning path you will take. However, I strongly advise you to check all if you can as it will give you a good understanding of how everything works. If you're primarily a freelancer on Upwork, you don't have to take learning paths for clients or agencies but you can, if you're interested in learning more about that.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members