🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: left a 5-star and feedback but it did not...
Page options
krylpalmes
Community Member

left a 5-star and feedback but it did not appear on my profile

I closed an idle project for weeks now with the client's consent. I promised I give him a good review because he deserved it. After an hour or so, the job appeared on my Completed Jobs tab and "No Feedback Given", the stars did not appear. How can I fix this? Or who can fix this?

What happened to the 5-star and the Great Review I have had for him?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kryl,

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other.
If one party does not provide feedback, the feedback that was provided will be visible after 14 days. I would also like to clarify that the feedback you have provided for your client, will be listed on the client side. 
On your profile, you can see only the feedback you have received from your clients. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kryl,

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other.
If one party does not provide feedback, the feedback that was provided will be visible after 14 days. I would also like to clarify that the feedback you have provided for your client, will be listed on the client side. 
On your profile, you can see only the feedback you have received from your clients. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran. This is beyond helpful. 

d40d69a2
Community Member

Hi, I just want to ask if why is the stars on my testimonials are not appearing? The testimonial of my previous client is already visible but there are no stars included. Is it because we (the freelancers with Upwork profile) really cannot see it and our future clients are the one who can only see. Or there is something that needs to be checked in my profile? Thank you so much for the feedback. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths