cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linked payment not showing (payonner)

Sarah A Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
1 of 6
Hey everyone. I am kinda new to odesk and its been a week I linked my payonner card to odesk payment mothod but it still doesn't show. When I go to payonner site,my account shows odesk is linked. Now I have money in odesk account I cant seem to understand what's the problem.
Georgios K Member Since: Dec 6, 2014
2 of 6
Hello Sarah, I suppose that you connected your account to the Payoneer account via oDesk. Two things come to mind: Are you using the same e-mail address on both? Is your name exactly the same on both sites? If your answer is yes on both, maybe you should contact support. I remember when setting up Payoneer that it was effortless, although it was a while ago, and maybe I am forgetting some important step, all that I can see in my emails was a "Payment method added" confirmation from oDesk when I linked Payoneer & oDesk accounts. BR, Giorgos
Pavel S Member Since: Jun 3, 2015
3 of 6

Hi everyone. I have exact the same problem and I'm curious whether I would be able to get my money at all or not? It's kinda frustrating, you know, to have both accounts set and not be able to communicate between them. Can anybody help me with the problem? Maybe, it requires some extra steps or some manual fixes from moderators side. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Pavel,

I have checked and it doesn't look like a Payoneer account has been added as a payment method to your Upwork account. If you need any assistance with adding your Payoneer account, you may contact Customer Support.

I hope it will get resolved soon.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Pavel S Member Since: Jun 3, 2015
5 of 6

Hi Valeria

I have Upwork added as funding source in my Payoneer account, so naturally, it's been added as payment method on Upwork at some point. When I try to add Payoneer as payment method once again (using 'Set' button), it says that I already have a Payoneer account and redirects me to Payoneer login screen. So, what's going on?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Pavel,

Are you able to log into your Payoneer's account from that screen and proceed? Do you see any error notification there? I would still suggest you submit a ticket to our Support so they can check it further for you and if necessary exchange screenshots.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS