🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment not recieved
Page options
eimax
Community Member

local bank transfer (India) delay?

Hi

Anyone else here who has not recieved their payment - to local bank transfer in India - withdrawn on 14th of August?

Usually the funds reach my bank account on friday or saturday, else on Monday morning. Rarely it gets delayed to tuesday morning. However, this time it has not reached till now.

Wanted to know if anyone else facing delays.

5 REPLIES 5
hashmi-mr_tariqu
Community Member

Hi,

I had requested withdrawal on 14 August 2019, received an e-mail from Upwork that amount should be delivered by 19th August 2019. My local bank is AXIS and amount is not yet credited - its 20th August. My bank says that money has not arrived and I should get transaction details from Upwork.

Is anyone facing the same problem in India? 

Hi Azhar and Tarique,

Your withdrawals were successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, for the reply.

But, this question was directed to other freelancers and not upwork. Since upwork only helps after 8 days, we dont know what happned to our funds during this period. If a lot of people are facing this issue, then it is a gneral delay and the funds should reach us. If not, and this affects only me or a few people, we might need to get it touch with our bank. Hence this new topic

rana1307
Community Member

Same issue with me also.....withdrew funds on 14th Aug 2019  not credited yet (20th August 2019)

rana1307
Community Member

Ok.... just got the funds credited (04:38 PM IST) ... please check yours.....

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths