🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: local bank transfer not going through
Page options
muhammad_hilal
Community Member

local bank transfer not going through

hi..
I tranfer money to local bank account like 4 days ago and there is not wiff of that transfer.. nothing in my local account or upwork account.. no notification after the initail comfirmation email.. usually it takes like 3-4 hours.. but now i dont know anything.. it would be helpful if i knew whats up.? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

thank you guys.. i will do that..

lexidh
Community Member

I'd ask the bank about it. I usually get a notice and an e-mail from my bank about incoming money from abroad some days in advance. If you have a message system in your online bank, maybe you have something like this there? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths