🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » locking a client contract is extremely damagi...
Page options
felipeharo
Community Member

locking a client contract is extremely damaging for relationships with the client

how is it possible that if a project is not finished and the client account is locked for any reason, they are still able to close the contract and say it's the freelancer's fault that the project is not completed on the feedback.

This is so ridiculous... A client with a locked account should not be allowed to leave feedback or to close any contract..

Am I wrong?

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Felipe H wrote:

This is so ridiculous... A client with a locked account should not be allowed to leave feedback or to close any contract..

I'm actually inclined to agree with you, but at least feedback from a suspended client doesn't affect your JSS

that is not true... my JSS significantly dropped after this person's feedback... 

NikolaS

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for sharing your report. I will make sure to share this with our team. 

Additionally, I checked and could see that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

@nicola i don't know what ticket you are talking about...

but the person in question put 1 point when he was asked how likely you are to hire this freelancer again because he thought it was my responsibility to unblock upwork for him and everything was my fault...

And in a way it was, i should have continued working with him outside upwork... when i explained the situation he changed the feedback, but the private feedback cannot be changed...

This is one of the most ridiculous ways upwork handles things... 

Hi Felipe,

I checked, and it seems like Nicola was referring to your chat ticket, where one of our agents have already assisted you regarding this issue. You can refer to this ticket number: 30421506. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

that ticket is solved according to upwork though... so i can't respond to it or follow up... 

How can I get real information about all this?

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members