🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » looking for a job.
Page options
9c22e89c
Community Member

looking for a job.

Hello friends, good afternoon, I'm looking for a job in customer service or data entry, can anyone help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Other freelancers cannot help you find jobs here. The best way to find jobs is to search for them, and only apply if you are highly qualified for the job.

Before doing that, you must update your profile. Applying to jobs with an incomplete, uninspired profile is a waste of time because clients will not hire you. Your profile summary must exhibit your experience, skills and your services so that clients understand how you can help them. Your summary should give potential clients several reasons to choose you over hundreds of thousands of freelancers here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Other freelancers cannot help you find jobs here. The best way to find jobs is to search for them, and only apply if you are highly qualified for the job.

Before doing that, you must update your profile. Applying to jobs with an incomplete, uninspired profile is a waste of time because clients will not hire you. Your profile summary must exhibit your experience, skills and your services so that clients understand how you can help them. Your summary should give potential clients several reasons to choose you over hundreds of thousands of freelancers here.

1b79d7b0
Community Member

I'm looking for job 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members