🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » looking for advice
Page options
e0a2b9f6
Community Member

looking for advice

Hello , Im very new in this place , better sayed have never try muself working online, but several years im working in health care industry. So... looking for jobs in healthcare aria here, im not good candidat as almost all clients are asking for highter levels freelancers, submitting my proposal in few offer for content writing had no replay , even my spoken english is good my grammer is not, im working on that topic daily . For sure someone is gonna say that im asking stupid staff but before i use my connects for notting im asking for advice how to make my profil more atractive for clients and how to convince them that even my english isnt perfect im exelent in my work and i have so much to say for my niche .

Appolozes for the long post.

Regards 

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Aleksandra V wrote:

Hello , Im very new in this place , better sayed have never try muself working online, but several years im working in health care industry. So... looking for jobs in healthcare aria here, im not good candidat as almost all clients are asking for highter levels freelancers, submitting my proposal in few offer for content writing had no replay , even my spoken english is good my grammer is not, im working on that topic daily . For sure someone is gonna say that im asking stupid staff but before i use my connects for notting im asking for advice how to make my profil more atractive for clients and how to convince them that even my english isnt perfect im exelent in my work and i have so much to say for my niche .

Appolozes for the long post.

Regards 

It is pretty unclear what services you offer. Yes your English is not great, but you could still use a spellchecker for anything that is in writing? Are you trying to get jobs from English speaking clients? That will probably not work out, better stick to your home country or to clients that speak your native language. 

For sure i will thy that to , tnx . i was pointing on writing articals or blogs for health ,as im finding myself working as health menager in dental industry, so im more confident to speak about that or something simular. 

mrprot
Community Member

Aleksandra,

Welcome to Upwork!

I would advise you to do market research to find other freelancers who offer similar services because you can learn from them. You can also do market research to find jobs with the services you want to offer and then see what you need to improve.

For English as Martina advised and I do this for myself as I am neither fluent nor native speaker, use a spell checker and Google Translator to review your profile and before posting a proposal.

Also for English, there are some other resources you can use like, Duolingo and Preply, this way you can feel more confident to apply for new jobs opportunities.

I hope this helps! Good lucky!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members