🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » lost money
Page options
2de08f1d
Community Member

lost money

Hey. the bonus in my user account was lost, before that I was able to transfer it to a bank account. where can i get help tracing my money?

13 REPLIES 13
roberty1y
Community Member

Did you by any chance buy something for a client, like cryptocurrency or PUBG UC? That's a favourite among scammers. Give a bonus, take the crypto and disappear. In a short time, so will the bonus.

i didn't buy but good to know about that!

NikolaS

Hi Vilja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
2de08f1d
Community Member

Screenshot_20220314-200346_Freelancer - Upwork.jpg

 that shows the details of the bonus, but it just disappeared from my upwork account. i didn't even try to transfer it to my bank account

Hi Vilja,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2de08f1d
Community Member

can you tell me where i need to get in touch with that thing! i would like to find out where the money really went, i gave more information but i didn't get any answer ??

2de08f1d
Community Member

Can you tell us where to contact so that upwork can find out where the money has gone?

petra_r
Community Member

Looks like you withdrew it. It was part of the $90.25 you have withdrawn.

2de08f1d
Community Member

wrong. that $ 20 is an upwork tax of $ 101. I would like you to explore this now.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Member

You withdrew over $90, so that would be the bonus and the payment minus the fee and the VAT and the withdrawal fee.

2de08f1d
Community Member

Screenshot_20220404-203146_Samsung Internet.jpgSorry, but no it's not. the bonus was for a different job than a salary of 101 euros. bonus $ 20, service fee + vat, remaining $ 15.04 second payment 101.33, service fee $ 20.27 + vat $ 4.86, remaining $ 91.24 from which went bank fee $ 0.99, I got paid $ 90.25 that amount came to me but The $ 15.04 bonus has not come. as you can see, everything is calculated there so no, there is no reference in the $ 90.25 payment to that $ 15.04 amount that is lost

a_kuntsi
Community Member

These bonuses appear here and there. What is a bonus? In this context, of course. I obviously know what it is in general. Maybe I am lucky I haven't received bonuses as 99% of the time they seem to have something to do with scams.

And hello fellow Finn! First time I see another Finn here after all these years.

petra_r
Community Member

In general, and in this case, bonuses are exactly what they are. A "Thank you" for a job well done.

You just happened to come back at a time when some scammers are using them to trick freelancers who are willing to violate the terms of service out of cash.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members