🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » When will I receive the jss?
Page options
g_urgeghe
Community Member

lost rising talend but I don't have Jss yet

since 10 days I lost my "rising talent" badge but I still don't have my jss. I noticed a considerable drop in work invitations, I received several per week, sometimes 3 per day 🙂 I'm not complaining, I still have open jobs and someone I will start shortly. In my stats i see  I'm at 11 weeks to access the top rated badge (updated on 1st September) ... but still no jss. I hope to be visible soon

6 REPLIES 6
steve-d
Community Member

Hi Giacomo, I just posted a similar question asking why my Rising Talent (RT) status disappeared. I have completed two contracts both with extremely positive public feedback, and would be surprised if the private feedback was not also very positive. I have no incomplete contracts.

My RT status disappeared this morning, four days after my last contract was closed. It's baffling. The system lacks transparency, and it makes me reluctant to rely on a platform that manages my reputation in such an opaque and arbitrary manner. 

Sorry that this is a rant rather than answering your question! Good luck. 

I thought I had lost my badge because I was going to receive the jss, I have three reviews and all 5 stars, I am sorry to think that someone could have left a non positive private feedback, the customers were very happy with the work.

65dab6ce
Community Member

Hi Giacomo,

Invites generally ebb and flow. I think its an 'algorithm' thing so it rotates every so often.

It'll come back around and you'll get more invites.

Your work is amazing by the way!

Thanks 🙂

Hi everyone, I am registered on upwork from the beginning of June 2019 recently I had the rising talent badge but I lost it, I wanted to know when I will have my jss? I have in my private area the Top Rated "eligible weeks 11 of 16", meaning that if I receive a jss equal or up than 90% for another 2 weeks I will be able to receive the top rated badge? Thank you all for answers

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giacomo,

You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members