cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Work diary only taking screenshot of my background

bucklajean
Evgen K Member Since: Feb 7, 2021
261 of 271

Hi Goran, I've tried the steps from Valeria's post, but it doesn't work, because it's not login me in through this version. The only working version is 5.5.0.0, but this version is only taking screenshots of the background because there is no Upwork app option in the Security&Privacy / Screen Recording. So can you please release the new version of Mac desktop app with the Upwork option added to the Screen Recording section?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
262 of 271

Hi Evgen,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
0ec66019
Elina C Member Since: Feb 22, 2021
263 of 271

Could you please give me also a support ticket? I have the same problem and cannot log in in the version Valeria sent. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
264 of 271

Hi Elina

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you've already created a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow time for our team to respond to it and assist you accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2fab749c
Jasmin W Member Since: Mar 23, 2021
265 of 271

Unfortunately having the same issue and can't see the Upwork icon in my camera settings either, despite a reinstall. Can support please advise? Thanks, J

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
266 of 271

Hi Jasmin,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
seysil17
Maria Cecilia V Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
267 of 271

Hello,

got the same issue, tried the steps provided still not working. Please have someone help me to fix this. Thank you

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
268 of 271

Hi Maria Cecilia,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
83db7008
Maria V Member Since: Jun 16, 2021
269 of 271

Got Macbook air on m1, same issue. Takes screenshot of the empty desktop. access is given to the app though

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
270 of 271

Hi Maria,

Just to confirm, did you try the troubleshooting steps in this post? If not, please follow the instructions and if you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS