cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macOS screenshots not working right with Upwork app after recent update, macOS Mojave and Catalina

brylle-seraspe
Brylle S Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
11 of 265

Thank you very much Smiley Very Happy

This has worked for me, so with my other apps..

sarojkhatiwada
Saroj K Member Since: Oct 22, 2019
12 of 265

I followed the steps exactly as instructed in https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/macOS-screenshots-not-working-right-with-Upwork-app-afte...

However, it still doesn't work. 

Upwork is available and checked under Privacy > Screen Recording section. However, Upwork is not available at all under Privacy > Automation section. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 265

Hi  Saroj,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
johnpaulcalmcruz
John Paul C Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
14 of 265

I tried this solution and I can't tick the upwork on the screen recording menu. App is still taking screenshot of my desktop but not the other windows that I'm currently working on. Im using mac OS catalina 10.15. Help.

kmkreative
Morgan C Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
15 of 265

This isn't working and I've tried to get the recording to work by trouble shooting for 2 wks. This is worrying me b/c I am a very honest and trustworthy freelancer, but I would like to have my work insured b/c I've had issues in the past with scammy users. How can I get the recording to work? 

computer: Macbook Pro MacOS Catalina Version 10.15

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 265

Hi Morgan,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Please check the tips Valeria and Vladimir shared in this post. Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kmkreative
17 of 265

Yes i've tried this and my computer does not do step 4. I cannot figure out why.

bstojadinovic
18 of 265

Hi Morgan,

Could you please click on the lock to make changes to your settings? Let us know if that worked!

1.jpg

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kmkreative
19 of 265
When I click on the unlock and put in my password, UpWork does not appear
as an option .... any advice?
bstojadinovic
20 of 265

Hi Morgan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS