🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » main page job description proposal number bug
Page options
alexis35
Community Member

main page job description proposal number bug

Greetings 

there is an annoying bug where in main page feed you may see for example 5-10 proposals for a job and when you hit it can say 20-50 so the actual number of proposals in the main page isn't accurate.Even if i go back in the main page and refresh it the number is still not accurate displaying again 5-10 proposals

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexis,

It's by design that there is a slight delay in the job description that appears in the job feed and searches as the system updates.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
rverang
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Alexis,

It's by design that there is a slight delay in the job description that appears in the job feed and searches as the system updates.

Thank you!

Just curious, what's the "idea" behind that "design"?

note. dont create any tickets please

mtngigi
Community Member

Renante V wrote:

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Alexis,

Thank you!

Just curious, what's the "idea" behind that "design"?

note. dont create any tickets please

Renante .... you don't really expect an answer, do you? And don't worry, I'm sure they won't see your tiny gray text. 🙂

alexis35
Community Member

Just to share some feedback, this design is problematic cause you need to double check it everytime and the freelancer is also losing time because if i see 20-50 proposals in the main page i will not bother to open the ad.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths