🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » may I create multiple upwork account by diffe...
Page options
parvejhossainjoy
Community Member

may I create multiple upwork account by different name and use in one PC/Device/laptop?

Hello Upwork,

I have running my own Upwork account on my PC but my sister wants to create her name Upwork account on that pc and want to run and work. is that possible?

she also wants to work at Upwork on my pc in different browsers.

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

No you can't create multiple upwork accounts. 

Your sister can create her own upwork account. 

I don't recommend working on the same computer, since you can't record time simultaneously, so only one person can work at a time. It might cause problems if one person forgets to log out. Your or both of your accounts might get flagged. 

someone told me, we can do that, one pc runs two Upwork

account

AndreaG

Hi Parvej,

You may share a computer provided you comply with Upwork's Freelancer Terms of ServiceHowever, you should ensure you are completely signed out of your Upwork account before the next person starts to work. Please note that you may both be asked to undergo ID verification to confirm that you do not have duplicate accounts. Learn more here.

Also, please note that you may not hire friends or family members due to conflict of interest. However, if you would like a friend or family member to assist you with a freelance project for a client, you might consider setting up an agency. You can learn more about agencies here.

~Andrea
Upwork
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Yes, you can do that!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members