cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message-center page is not opening and showing connection timeout? Is someone else facing same probl

d_aad
Deepak P Member Since: Jul 7, 2015
1 of 4

From last week I'm facing too much of problems with upwork website. All the internal pages are taking too much time or not at all loading. Even sometimes I was unable to accept offers from web.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Deepak,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing. I see you've already contacted Customer Support and the team is looking into the information you provided. Could you please take screenshots of the OS, browser and the internet connection you're using, your current internet speed and share them with our team?

Untitled
d_aad
Deepak P Member Since: Jul 7, 2015
3 of 4

Hi Vladimir,

I'm using windows 10. Primarily using chrome but tried all the browsers and having same problem. Here is my internet speed image http://www.speedtest.net/result/5596617038.png. All other websites are loading very speedly and smoothly without any issues.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the information. Could you please update your ticket with these details so our team could take them into account while troubleshooting the problem you reported?  

Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS