🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: migrate account User ID Edited
Page options
vale223605
Community Member

migrate account User ID Edited

When he was created he was associated with an agency of my mother but then I always worked only as a freelancer myself.
Thanks
Regards
Valentina Pestelli
5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Valentina,

Would you like to close your agency profile? If yes, you will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive first and then we can close your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have a question first, can my personal profile be transformed into a 'single freelancer'?
I don't know what they say, I can't explain myself well in English. I would like to keep my work history and my active contracts as a freelancer. it's possible?

Thanks
Regards

Hi Valentina,

Yes, you can continue working as a freelancer. All of the projects that you`ve completed under your freelancer profile will be shown. For this, first you will need to change your status to Non-exclusive member. Once this is done our team can close your agency and you will be able to access only your freelancer profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

OK thanks. To do this I read from the faq: from the agency profile, settings, go to 'Members & Permissions' and change the permissions. but I can't find the user entered here. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Hi

Hi Valentina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths