🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » missing profile info and past jobs
Page options
patricevoa
Community Member

missing profile info and past jobs

I've just logged into upwork after a break and note that my profile info that I entered when I set up the account has gone and so has the info on the past jobs that I've had on upwork.

what could have happened?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Patrice,

I checked your account and can confirm that you were never hired on an official contract. Is it possible that you have another account that you may have completed jobs in the past? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks for your fast reply

not true that i've not been hired via upwork on this account

you've not responded to the query regarding the lost info in my profile

I had files upload as well 

Hi Patriec,

I`m referring to the account that you`re using at the moment. I`ve checked your account and was able to find only one archived proposal that you have sent in the past. 

Could you please check your other emails for any notifications from us? Is it possible that you have worked on Upwork in the past from another account? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

yes I am checking e-mails from Upwork dating back to Elance days for this account

Patrice V wrote:

thanks for your fast reply

not true that i've not been hired via upwork on this account

you've not responded to the query regarding the lost info in my profile

I had files upload as well 

You have duplicate accounts and all your info, previous jobs etc are in the other one.

confused Petra R

why would I have duplicate accounts?

Patrice V wrote:

confused Petra R

why would I have duplicate accounts?

I have no idea, but as you never did anything with THIS account, which was created in July 2014, there must be another one which has your real history.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members