🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » mistakenly selected when ending the contract ...
Page options
tk_kanish
Community Member

mistakenly selected when ending the contract "job was completed unsuccessfully"

I was mistakenly selected when ending the contract "job was completed unsuccessfully" which was a successfully completed project. What Can I do for this.. will this affect my JSS?

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tharindu, Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. You can monitor your Job Success Score on your My Stats page. Please see this help article for more info about what affects your score.

~Andrea
Upwork

I was mistakenly selected when ending the contract "job was completed unsuccessfully" is there any way to change the selection?

martina_plaschka
Community Member

It will affect your JSS that you keep ending contracts yourself instead of letting the client do it, because that way you will never get one. 

tk_kanish
Community Member

I am new to the upwork so didn't aware of that

I was mistakenly selected when ending the contract "job was completed unsuccessfully" is there any way to change the selection?

eb035872
Community Member

Hello Good Day

Job Sucess are based on a varierty  of charcerististics such as public and private comment 

long-term contracts and repeat contract.You can check your job 

Success Score on your stats page. for more information on whats help  influences your score see this help post.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members