🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » most recent job
Page options
da222eed
Community Member

most recent job

Hi,

I have an issue related to the most recent jobs. They don't match the skills provided in my profile. I hope that someone helps me fix this problem.

Thx in advance

Sarra

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Sarra, the Client will typically pick many Skills on their post, you have many Skills on your Profile and the Upwork algo does its best to match the two. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Sarra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that your job feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. I would recommend adding saved search results so that you're receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Nikola
Upwork
da222eed
Community Member

Thx Nicola

86d34f18
Community Member

hi Nikola! I went to the article through the link you left, it is old. Can you suggest something newer? I currently have things in the "most recent" section that have nothing to do with me. Thanks

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Sarra, the Client will typically pick many Skills on their post, you have many Skills on your Profile and the Upwork algo does its best to match the two. Have a great day!

Hi William, 

Thx for your reply. Have a wonderful day

Sarra

86d34f18
Community Member

actual

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths