🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » most recent jobs is not working correctly on ...
Page options
534c8325
Community Member

most recent jobs is not working correctly on desktop

most recent jobs are not displaying as per posting time , in mobile app most recent jobs posting time is showing up corectly as 2min ago , 5min ago, 1min ago etc. but in laptop fresh job posting is not working corectly and showing up job posting as 10hours ago, 12hours ago etc, i have cleared the browser cookies,history, all that but nothing is working. 
Please help me to fix it.
Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Wiqas,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep
I've tried all the listed methods but no one is going to work . I cleard the current browser cookies, caches and also tried in other browser too, but none of them fix it. I've refreshed my system window yesterday, so all the softwares are in latest version. 
The problem is persist, don't know how can i fix as I'm loosing many oppertunities.
Thanks 
Wiqas

dc79812e
Community Member

Hi Wisaq

The problem you have is very common among freelancers and I have it too. From my experience, I can say that I mainly find jobs by searching and it helps me to find the latest jobs.

I hope this helps you even a little bit, thanks

Mekhrajjan Khalmuratov
534c8325
Community Member

Hi Mehroj
Even if i search jobs with filter then it is displaying jobs 16 hours ago, 20hours ago etc, and you may know in SEO hundreds of jobs are posted in 1 hour and i was also getting job posting as 1min ago, 4min ago, 7min ago before facing this error. Don't know how to fix it, but it really irritating me.
Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members