🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » mouse nd keyboard clicks stuck in 1 minute
Page options
charlotte_17th
Community Member

mouse nd keyboard clicks stuck in 1 minute

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone else has this experience and how you resolved it. These past few weeks, it seems like my activity is stuck in just a minute or two instead of being spread across all of 10 minutes. I do not use a clicker. I write while working so it's normal for me to have all 10 little blocks in green color, if you know what I mean. But lately, it looks like this. I thought it's an issue with my laptop being slow (resolved now since I cleared some memory space) but it's still happening. 

I contacted support and I was told it's a glitch that some people have reported too. She then walked me through clearing the cache. Still, a week later, it still looks like this. There has been no change in my work pace and I have been working for this client for 3 years so I'm sure he won't mind. But I am concerned that for new clients, it might turn them off to see my work diary like this. Do you guys have any suggestion on what could be the problem? 

Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 11.59.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-24 at 11.44.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-24 at 11.44.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-24 at 11.43.12 AM.png

6 REPLIES 6
5d4c880b
Community Member

Hello Carla, Please try to reboot your computer then let it be cool 5 mn and restart

Good job

PradeepH

Hello Carla,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much

Thank you, Pradeep. Arnold from your team did contact me but I haven't heard from him again since Wednesday and this issue still persists. Id #33243957

Frankly, I don't know what to do anymore and I'm worried my clients will think I'm slacking off. 😞

Hi Carla,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Carla M wrote:

Thank you, Pradeep. Arnold from your team did contact me but I haven't heard from him again since Wednesday and this issue still persists. Id #33243957

Frankly, I don't know what to do anymore and I'm worried my clients will think I'm slacking off. 😞

If it were me, I would completely uninstall then reinstall the time tracker.

How you handle you clients may depend on their usual behavior. Do you clients often look at your time records? I don't think many of mine do--they would really only have cause to check if I didn't deliver the work. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members