🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » mp3 on profile
Page options
cobb_tony
Community Member

mp3 on profile

Hi. I'm trying to find a step by step way to just upload an mp3 demo to my profile.  Not sure which area it goes to.  Or if it can be dragged and dropped or not.  I don't have to create a new enhanced portfolio just to put in an mp3, do I?  Just haven't found anything relating to this.  Thanks.  

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tony,

Please follow the steps shared in this Help article in order to upload samples to your profile Portfolio, and have them on display for prospective clients. 

Also, I'd strongly advise you to review the freelancer resources we compiled in this thread, in order to get up to speed with different features and processes you'll be using and have available on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, and thank you for the articles you sent. Unfortunately, I don ’t see anything regarding simply uploading an Mp3 (demo of my work) anywhere. It doesn’t seem to be a supported format?? This is something, that as a voice talent, is pretty crucial to showing prospective clients my product and sound. Is it not possible to upload an Mp3 on this website? I’m not talking a “project” or jpeg sample, or video. ??? Truly need to make this work. Many thanks.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tony, 

It looks like mp3 format is not yet supported, but I will confirm this with the team. YouTube and Vimeo links are supported, and if you think this work around is an alternative you can use in the meantime, you may do so.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members