🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my account has been suspended
Page options
h-laadjal
Community Member

my account has been suspended

my account has been suspended... i haven't done anything wrong as far as i know can i get it back plz

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Houssem,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with more information about this. Please follow the instructions shared with you directly there. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have already submitted my credit card statement. But I didn't hear anything. What is the status of these and how long will you take this? At list please let me know how long will you take for this? If you can I really appreciate that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Rasika,

I can see that you have followed up on your ticket with additional information. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Alright Goran. But the thing is my 2 clients are waiting to get my service. Because they can't hire me. 
I think now it's near to 24hrs. How long will you take for this? 

Hi Rashika,

I followed up with the team that's handling your case. They will get back to you directly on your support ticket. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members