🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my account is suspended, and upwork required ...
Page options
7044e6a0
Community Member

my account is suspended, and upwork required me impossible verification conditions

I live in turkey as a legal refugee, I have only one ID, I can't have a Passport, I don't have a driver's License

so today my account has been suspended, why? because there is "irregular activity" on my account, and I must re-verify my ID

I went to verify It again, I only saw:

Passport

Driver's License

National ID Card (NIC/CNIC) (Pakistan only)

NBI Clearance (Philippines Only)

PAN Card (India Only)

and also on the verification page, there's :

• English only – Your name, address, and date of birth must all appear in English on the ID

I'm Arab, I live in Turkey, there's no English

how do I verify my ID in this case?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Eymen,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern. Someone from our team has reached out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here and from the notification sent to your email address.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Eymen,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern. Someone from our team has reached out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here and from the notification sent to your email address.

~Andrea
Upwork
7044e6a0
Community Member

they Don't reply fast and my account only have 3 days, if I don't fix this issue in 3 days, my account will be suspended permanently, please help me 

thanks

Hi Eymen,

I already followed up with the team and you can expect an update on your ticket soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members