🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my account is suspended why
Page options
gomez_shaquisha
Community Member

my account is suspended why

i need to speak to someone about my account. my account is currently suspended.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shaquisha,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shaquisha,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
55528ea7
Community Member

Hi,

I posted a project today after some time my account got suspended because  I used the word "School project" after checking Upwords T&C I realized that it was due to a mistake from my side. Its just a side project for me and my school friends not related to School project or anything. We just need a logo for a summer project (For flyers etc).

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Ibtehaj,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your temporary account hold was already lifted and our team notified you about it on this support ticket. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths