🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: my client is not responce me
Page options
dakowebrex
Community Member

my client is not responce me

hello Upworkerv

my client offered me for past deal and now they now responce me....

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Patel:

This is fine. Clients are not obligated to respond to freelancers.

If you talked to a client and the client REALLY hired you, then you would see the contract listed here:

Upwork -> My Jobs -> My Jobs

If you not see anything listed there, it means you have not been hired.

So you do not need to do anything.

Patel,

Many clients are rude and don't know much about polite communication. That's it. We're told to call them clients, but they often don't deserve such an elaborate title.

Luce N wrote:

Patel,

Many clients are rude and don't know much about polite communication. That's it. We're told to call them clients, but they often don't deserve such an elaborate title.

Really. When a client starts acting up, demote them one notch to "buyer". That's a little less grandiose.

kat303
Community Member

Did you see the offer/contract listed on this site?. Did you click on the Accept (or Decline) button? Did you get all the information, details and material needed before accepting the offer? Was Escrow fully funded? If you answer yes to ALL of the above, then you have a job, and you have the materials, then start working. 

Otherwise, the client is not obligated to respond to you. After talking to you he/she may have decided to hire someone else. 

mtngigi
Community Member

Patel wrote:

hello Upworkerv

my client offered me for past deal and now they now responce me....

Clients read profiles - yours states "fluent" English. Judging by how your post is written, your potential client may have been a bit surprised at how your messages read. Be honest.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths