🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my client offline and he's use my design but ...
Page options
6be34f82
Community Member

my client offline and he's use my design but forget pay my money

Hey i hope are you fine 🙂

My client offline and he's use my design but forget pay my money

its contrat

6be34f82_0-1668187790582.png 

its my design 

6be34f82_1-1668187962046.png

and he's youtube channel

6be34f82_2-1668188045861.png

Dear moderator if you want send pm and i can send he's youtube channel link or you can see on my messages

Thanks i love Upwork Family 🙂

-Ayhan K

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Deals in private messages = no deal at all. You need to work once you have an hourly contract or funded milestone.

If you are looking for the payment of milestone 2 for $25, clients have 14 days to pay. If they do not do anything, you are paid on the 15th day if the payment is successfully processed by Upwork.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
virtualbrix
Community Member

Did you try to reach out to the client? Did they not reply? Did you have an agreement in place? Did you work outside of Upwork?

Hey Samer how are you 🙂

Yes we have a deal in our private messages, i tried to reach her but he's new upwork client i'm first freelancer, he is always offline and never sees my messages

i love this client but too much offline 

Deals in private messages = no deal at all. You need to work once you have an hourly contract or funded milestone.

If you are looking for the payment of milestone 2 for $25, clients have 14 days to pay. If they do not do anything, you are paid on the 15th day if the payment is successfully processed by Upwork.

Thanks 🙂 ❤️

virtualbrix
Community Member

Did you start the job? Or was it all before starting the job?

contract started after finishing work but he's write i'll pay and he's pay for escrow but offline 

i'm sure he's when coming will pay but i dont want wait long time

virtualbrix
Community Member

so the job was accepted? did they fund the milestone?

sure yeah

virtualbrix
Community Member

Than you just have to wait. Good Luck!

Thanks dude 🙂 ❤️❤️❤️

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You have done 15 contracts, you know how everything works by now. Hopefully the client is not on the forum and will not realize you called them out for something that is simply working as designed. 

You right, almost i know everything but every day i discover new things thanks 🙂 ❤️

Be careful accusing people of something they didn't do. 

hey hey be careful reading my post i don't blame anyone! i love he but just offline he's already paying my money but i just asked if there is an earlier way 

You didn't ask that at all. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members