cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my client paid but amount is still in review

gmurtaza123
Active

Hello, 

As I had ended my week for my hourly job successfully, my client is being paid but the amount is still in Review process. Kindly ensure an eralier payment process.

Reagards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ghulam,

Payments on hourly contracts are processed according to Weekly Billing Cycle. Your payment shows In Review now because right from today until Friday 23:59 UTC it's going through client's review period. A standard 5-day security period will follow and then your payment will become available to you.

Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ghulam,

Payments on hourly contracts are processed according to Weekly Billing Cycle. Your payment shows In Review now because right from today until Friday 23:59 UTC it's going through client's review period. A standard 5-day security period will follow and then your payment will become available to you.

Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks for the answer!

But my client says he processed my payment after his review and he is being paid. He also shared screenshot of that! 

Ghulam,

That's correct, the client is charged automatically on Monday following the Work Week. If there are any issues, they have a chance to dispute during the client's review period. If there are no issues, the money will become available to you on Wednesday next week.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Okay thanks !

You mean the amount will be available to me on saturday?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS