Highlighted
gil jr s Member Since: Jan 18, 2010
1 of 9
My contract just ended but my earnings still did not reflect
Highlighted
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
2 of 9
It will. Wait for the end of the week billing cycle. I forget exactly when it shows up, but it's not instantly
Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
3 of 9
Go to your reports tab and then "timelogs". The earnings will for the current week will show up there. the work week ends at midnight end of Sunday, UCT (so 4Pm Sunday for you). At that stage (maybe about 12 hours later) the earnings for the week will go into your "transactions pending", and will take six days to clear.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Shahzad A Member Since: Feb 11, 2012
4 of 9
Hope you have received them by now. You need to get a clear understanding of oDesk pay schedule (specially when there is an hourly job): https://support.odesk.com/entries/23128372
Highlighted
Noah O Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
5 of 9
Does this apply to fixed priced earnings? Thanks Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 9

re: "Does this apply to fixed priced earnings?"

Yeah.

Just need to be patient.

The system IS working.

It simply using various caching strategies so that it can run faster.

This means that rather than looking everything up and calculating totals every time a page is displayed, various things are calculated and saved to the database for safe keeping on a periodic schedule.

It can take a day or even a week or more for various changes to be reflected.

But the changes show up eventually.

Highlighted
7 of 9
Thanks for the response! I have a new task that I finished yestserday also a fixed price and today I was paid and saw the payment at pending earnings. But the other one I had that has the finished contract still doesn't show the payment, it ended last june 22. Does it mean the client didnt approve the payment yet? But it shows paid on the email I received.. Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 9

Noah,

It sounds like youre talking here about contracts and payments, which SHOULD be displayed immediately in your payment report area, even though they aren't normally displayed immediately on your profile or My Stats report.

If you're not seeing the payment for a fixed price contract in your pending earnings OR your "In Review" tab, then it means you have not been paid yet.

Be sure to look in the "In Review" section.

The dollars associated with a "fixed price" contract should be in "Works in Progress" while you are working on the contract. But once you submit the project and then the client approves the payment, the dollars should move to "In Review."

Highlighted
9 of 9
Thank you again. I will double check my account. Thanks for all the help 😊
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS