🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my feed is nopt updating
Page options
odz_js
Community Member

my feed is nopt updating

Hello there,

I am Upwork Freelancer and facing the issue of not loading My feed with fresh jobs https://prnt.sc/t2gxe5. If I try to search using a single keyword then it shows https://prnt.sc/t2gysp. Is there any backend issue or something else?

Kindly help me out.

Thanks,

Jaspreet Singh

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Jaspreet,

Could you please try logging in to your account after clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different browser? If you are still not seeing the new jobs posted, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
odz_js
Community Member

yes, I had cleared cache also.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jaspreet,

Please remove your saved search results and then add them again. This should resolve the problem and you should be able to see the most recent jobs for the searches you`ve saved. 
To learn more about saving search results check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I tried it but still showing 2 day ago jobs only in my job feed section.

Thanks,

Jaspreet

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the confirmation, Jaspreet,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks

it's been almost 3 weeks and still happening.

I have some saved searches, say PHP and Laravel, but somehow they're not showing any results.

Whenever I try to right click each of the saved searches title, and open it in a new tab, it's working fine. The problem is that my RSS reader is not working at all, so I can't get the latest update.

This is the second time happening, the first one only lasted for 3 days, and then not long after that, it stopped working again, up until now.

The issue is also happening on the mobile app.

I have already filed this in the support section, and it's recorded in the my request page as #28880932.

Can anyone give me a clue on what's going on?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Budianto,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Our engineers are looking into this issue and our team will get back to you once they have more information.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How long should I wait with uncertainty like this? I couldn't even apply to any job lately, it's always too late, I'm starting to think about moving to another platform...

I wonder there must be some other freelancers having the same issue, I can't imagine if they have to move too...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members