🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: my feedback for client doesn't appear!
Page options
hamza_sdj
Community Member

my feedback for client doesn't appear!

hi, I give feedback to my client after finishing the job but it does not appear in his profile, what is the problem, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hamza,

Your feedback is now visible on the client end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamza,

The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired.
Please allow another 24 hours for the feedback to be listed on your client profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

My feedback to the client is not showing up even though the 14 day period has expired, maybe there is a problem? 🙄

Hi Hamza,

Your feedback is now visible on the client end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

oh thanks, you're the best😁

hamza_sdj
Community Member

hi, Goran thanks for your reply, but I think the 14 days period has expired, my feedback was at 12/27/2021??

Hi Hamza,

Today is the last day and the feedback should be updated in the next 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

You should not end contracts yourself, you need feedback more than the client does. He received an email when you ended the contract. If he has provided feedback since then, it would have appeared on your profile. This client hasn't left feedback for you, and probably never will. 

yes, that was a mistake from me, since it was my first job in Upwork, I didn't know that.

Yep that's why you research first before you do something. A first job without feedback is not a great look on your profile, but when you have more jobs, it will move further down. 

hamza_sdj
Community Member

thank you, Goran.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members