cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my friend's bank account has been hacked..odesk please do something!ty

Micca B Member Since: Nov 16, 2011
1 of 4
Since she cannot access the forum as this moment. I just posted what just happened.

Here's her profile link. https://www.odesk.com/users/~01409d25974dea4539

"I woke up this morning and found out that my Email, Odesk account and bank account were hacked.
Someone accessed my email which I use in Odesk and changed the password of my email and Odesk account including the security question. The hacker then hired a certain "Mathew Andrade" and probably transferred money since my bank account was emptied. Pls pls help me reverse the financial transaction on this one as I badly needed the money for Christmas. Help me also recover my account.
I hope for faster feedback regarding this matter. "
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
2 of 4

Micca, you should contact support on behalf of your friend as soon as possible. The forum is not the right place for urgent support needs, and while the forum mods are quite helpful, I wouldn't count on them seeing your post instantly and contact support directly instead.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 4

Thank you for reporting, Micca. I just checked and it looks like your friend is being assisted now by our Account Security Team with recovering her account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Micca B Member Since: Nov 16, 2011
4 of 4
Thank you odesk support team. Everything is fine now. She just need to wait for few days to get her money back. Thanks for the quick action!😊
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS