cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my hourly contract ended when will i get

Highlighted
Shafras N Member Since: Nov 2, 2013
1 of 7
hello, i was hired for a hourly job and hired only for a 4hours and i finished the job in just 3 hours. and i sent emails to my client to finish my contract as i finished. and now my contract is ended by client in the same day i was hired, but i can't see that earning in my pending section or transaction. Please help me in this regard
Highlighted
Marvel J Member Since: Jun 30, 2011
2 of 7
Check your timelog. I think I see the job on your profile and you earned $14?! If the job was done this week, you have to wait till next Monday after your work diary has been reviewed, then the balance will appear in your transaction history as pending. That balance will be cleared after another week and 2 days. Then you are ready for withdrawal.
Highlighted
3 of 7
yes, i did the job this week. i finished the job on the same day he hired me. he ended the contract and i can't see any earning pending in my transaction, but in my timelog i see the amount billed for this project but it is not in my account as pending. Is it ok, no problem? Will i get the amount in my timelog? when will i get this payment? Thanks
Highlighted
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
4 of 7
Highlighted
5 of 7
i can't understand the pay schedule. can any one explain me using an example if from my job.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
6 of 7
Say you finished your work/one day contract today. You would see the amount pending next Monday (Nov. 25), and could withdraw it 10 days later on Wednesday (Dec. 4). Or in other words, the amount pending shows each Monday after the work week ended, and clears 10 days later.
Highlighted
7 of 7
Thanks every one for your great support. now i understood the pay schedule. thank you for your immense support.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS