cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my hourly payment not granted client want to dispute it

bluefolks
Shahid I Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
1 of 4

I AM WORKING THIS CLIENT SINCE THREE WEEK BUT LAST WEEK HOURLY PAYMENT IS NOT GRANTED CLIENT WANT TO DISPUTE IT BUT LAST WEEK I WORK WITH THE CLIENT AS HE REQURED . WHATCAN I DO NOW? PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM .

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

Did you work using the tracker?

Check your work diary. Are all screenshots high activity and show you working on the client's project?

Do you have meaningful work memos on the screenshots?

if the answers to ALL (!) be above is yes, you should be ok.

why is the client disputing?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Shahid,

Your client does have the option to dispute the hours logged on their contract and you can communicate with them directly to discuss the problem they have with the logged time.

Untitled
cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Shahid,

Once you receive a notification in Upwork of a client's dispute, you are required to respond, either you accept or reject the dispute. Once a client files a dispute, the contract hours would be set to Zero and will only change until you accept the dispute or both parties resolve  the dispute with Upwork's assistance to determine if the hours on dispute comply to the Upwork Hourly Protection.

To give you more information on how to go about these kinds of situation. I have attached a link to walk you through the process. 

Link: Dispute process

Hope this helps.

Ryan

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS