🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my hubspot certificate is pending for 1 month...
Page options
37b3a685
Community Member

can you tell me why my certificate isnt accepted or rejected for the past five days?

Am tired. Last time it took upwork up to 1 month to review my last certificifate( though they reviewed it because I filed a report) . This time same issue. no reply why?

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nwangene,

I've checked this for you, and you already have a support ticket with our team! If you have followed up instructions shared by our agent, please allow time for the process to be completed. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
37b3a685
Community Member

I contacted upwork via community and they told me to update my name to reflect to my credentials.

I did, it's few days and they haven't given a feedback whether it was accepted or not

Last time, it took up to a month before I filed a report for them to know about my experience

Please can you give me feedback about my certification?

Hi Nwangene,

I checked your account, and I can see that our team has updated your ticket to provide more information regarding the certification you have submitted. Please check your ticket number: 30766201. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
37b3a685
Community Member

OK thanks
37b3a685
Community Member

I have resubmitted the certificate and Hubspot says they have sent you a verification notification to add the certificate to my account. Can you tell me if you have gotten the notification?

Hi Nwangene,

Yes, our team already recieved your certification requests and followed up with you. You can check them on this page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
37b3a685
Community Member

I linked my Hubspot certificate to Upwork in December. up till now it hasn't been approved nor declined. I'm yet to receive feedback from them. please review my account and tell me the reason why it hasn't been approved.

Hi Nwangene,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members