🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: my status showing profile discovered issu...
Page options
k_hassan_arman
Community Member

my status showing profile discovered issue

Hi, I am facing some issues, my profile was lock because I was inactive from the last 1 months and recent it unlocks and I started submitting a proposal. But I am looking that in my profile status it's showing no one visiting my profile from unlocking and start submitting some proposal, it means no one not getting my submitted proposal or my profile until having any issues.

Need help 

best regards

2 REPLIES 2
pudingstudio
Community Member

mohammad a wrote:

Hi, I am facing some issues, my profile was lock because I was inactive from the last 1 months and recent it unlocks and I started submitting a proposal. But I am looking that in my profile status it's showing no one visiting my profile from unlocking and start submitting some proposal, it means no one not getting my submitted proposal or my profile until having any issues.

Need help 

best regards

Those aren't correlated.

If happens from time to time that views on Profile Stats page glitches. It's not a reliable data.

petra_r
Community Member

mohammad a wrote:

, it means no one not getting my submitted proposal or my profile until having any issues.

No, it does not mean anything of the sort, because the views-counter EXCLUDES any views that comes from proposals.

It ONLY counts views that come from searches etc.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members