🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my work history won't change to "highest rate...
Page options
gvanzevern
Community Member

my work history won't change to "highest rated" in my profile

I can't change my work history to show the highest rated jobs.  When I edit my profile and make the change, it doesn't remain that way when I view it in public.  How do I get that change to stick?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Grant v wrote:

I can't change my work history to show the highest rated jobs.  When I edit my profile and make the change, it doesn't remain that way when I view it in public.  How do I get that change to stick?

This is a function designed for clients to see the work history in different ways. It is not a function for you to choose what clients see first, as obviously everyone would change the order to hide less enthusiastic client feedback on page 27....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wescowley
Community Member

You can't make it stick. That's just an option to sort how you're viewing the list at that moment.

petra_r
Community Member

Grant v wrote:

This is a function designed for clients to see the work history in different ways. It is not a function for you to choose what clients see first, as obviously everyone would change the order to hide less enthusiastic client feedback on page 27....

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths