🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: my work history won't change to "highest ...
Page options
gvanzevern
Community Member

my work history won't change to "highest rated" in my profile

I can't change my work history to show the highest rated jobs.  When I edit my profile and make the change, it doesn't remain that way when I view it in public.  How do I get that change to stick?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Grant v wrote:

I can't change my work history to show the highest rated jobs.  When I edit my profile and make the change, it doesn't remain that way when I view it in public.  How do I get that change to stick?

This is a function designed for clients to see the work history in different ways. It is not a function for you to choose what clients see first, as obviously everyone would change the order to hide less enthusiastic client feedback on page 27....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wescowley
Community Member

You can't make it stick. That's just an option to sort how you're viewing the list at that moment.

petra_r
Community Member

Grant v wrote:

This is a function designed for clients to see the work history in different ways. It is not a function for you to choose what clients see first, as obviously everyone would change the order to hide less enthusiastic client feedback on page 27....

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members