cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

name change

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 25

Hi there, 

I see that you have communicated with our support team about this and a ticket has been created. Please, use the ticket to provide any additional information about your account so we could assist you better.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mst. Ashrafun B Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
22 of 25

Same Problem here I have set my mother name on Upwork as i thought its lucky, but now i want to change it to mine but its not changing and got rejected. Is there any solution? 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
23 of 25

Hi Mark, and Mst.,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Mark, I checked and it seems that our team already reached out to you directly via a support ticket regarding your name change. Kindly, follow up on your open ticket in which you'll find more information on how to proceed with your name change.

Mst., please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update this thread as soon as possible.

Edited to add:

Mst., I checked and it seems that you already created a ticket regarding your request. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your request and assist you further. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Saima Z Member Since: May 18, 2019
24 of 25
Name can't be changed according to new policies 2019
Narinder S Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
25 of 25

HELLO, Petra I have also used my nick name on upwork but in my bank details I have my different full name so I went to my contact info and I requested to change my name but I didn't get any response.What can I do? How can I change my name on upwork?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS