🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » need help | not received email verification |...
Page options
65fae497
Community Member

need help | not received email verification | clients not replying back.

Hi everyone, Hope all are doing great.
I created my Upwork profile a month ago back but I have not received their verification email yet. Also, I have not received any replies from any of the clients. Can you please check my profile and let me know what's missing?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01db7a1bae1866ed67 
My project catalog is still under review.
I will be grateful to you.

Thanks,
Komal.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0F8B5982-9A2C-47E2-8E75-7E1908F4092C.jpeg

while typing any topic, msg there will be a bar with green color and with written"get support". try to solve ur problem it may help u

Sahb

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
1ef1891b
Community Member

I think u should contact help centre of upwork, or send a mail bout ur problem

Sahb

I do not find any customer support email. Can you please provide me with one?

0F8B5982-9A2C-47E2-8E75-7E1908F4092C.jpeg

while typing any topic, msg there will be a bar with green color and with written"get support". try to solve ur problem it may help u

Sahb
759e32fa

Hi Komal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you were already able to verify your account. Please know that we are not privy to why clients do not respond to your proposals but we have some resources that might be helpful to you.

Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Our team is also currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,
Thank you for getting back to me but my profile doesn't claim to be verified. clients usually trust their work with verified accounts. Please take a look at this matter. I have attached the snippet for further reference. 

Hi Komal, 

I would like to clarify that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members