🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » need to know about login my profile or using ...
Page options
muhammadali00786
Community Member

need to know about login my profile or using my profile on two devices at the same time.

Hey Everyone,

I have some questions that I think I need to know.

1: can I login my profile on my Laptop and mobile at the same time means can I browse my profile on the Laptop & my mobile at the same  using my wifi on my both devices?

2: can I use my profile on my phone & and laptop but this time my laptop using wifi and my mobile is using mobile data so its also ok or not?

3: can I also open my profile on two different laptops with two different internets means my one laptop is using other internet and second using other internet. its just like one laptop I am using for working for client and using upwork app for time tracking and second laptop just normal like monitoring what's going on new jobs posts or notifications or etc.

I have these three questions Please experts let me know is it ok or any violation of Upwork please let me know I don't want to violate any policy.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Muhammad A wrote:

no. it's not. I also have to test things on different screen sizes as well for clients. . 

That's not what you said, You said you wanted to track time on one device and "just normal like monitoring what's going on new jobs posts or notifications or etc" on another, which is categorically not OK.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Maybe the real question is if your clients will like that you read the news while working for them. 

no. it's not. I also have to test things on different screen sizes as well for clients. I am just worried about the violations if I am using my profile at the same time on different devices of different internet connections. 

Muhammad A wrote:

no. it's not. I also have to test things on different screen sizes as well for clients. . 

That's not what you said, You said you wanted to track time on one device and "just normal like monitoring what's going on new jobs posts or notifications or etc" on another, which is categorically not OK.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes sure I'll extra take care of this and while using time tracking on my hourly project. I'll just keep active my time tracking laptop. Further, I love to read Upwork TOS or policy for Upwork Sellers which things can seller do or which sellers don't allow so I am more aware of the things which I should avoid in future to do my work fairly. Thanks Again

Like now I am submitting proposals from my mobile with mobile data and also using Upwork on my laptop using my wifi so here is the somethings where I am little bit worried.

muhammadali00786_0-1647124767906.png

I also want to ask you. one of my client before hiring she sent me an invitation for interview but before submitting proposal she hired me directly even I didn't submit any proposal to her job. so here you can see in this image its shows me zero so I am worried to know is there any bad effect on my profile in this case or its fine there is no bad effect on my profile.

Muhammad A wrote:

I am worried to know is there any bad effect on my profile in this case or its fine there is no bad effect on my profile.

It has no effect on anything.

is there any link that can guide me all things for these stats? if yes please share with me. Thanks

muhammadali00786
Community Member

@Petra R I would like to check my topic and one of the comments with an image which I post just now please check and reply to me. Thanks 

petra_r
Community Member

1, is ok

2. is ok

3, is not OK. When you are tracking time you must not do anything that is not related to the work you are being paid to do by the client because of course doing otherwise would be fraud.

Thanks, Petra, These are the answers which I am looking for. Yes, definitely I'll not do this as we also believe in fair and Halal income so yes I don't like to fraud or cheat my clients never ever. I am too happy you replied my topic and your answers helps me a lot and give me a clear way and guide. Thanks a lot keep it up the good work and help all in the perfect way as you did for me. Take Care Petra

one thing I need to know I mentioned you in my comment above for your reply is that ok? I can do that for get your attention no my topic?

Muhammad A wrote:

one thing I need to know I mentioned you in my comment above for your reply is that ok? I can do that for get your attention no my topic?

It doesn't work like that, unfortunately. @name does not send a message to the person or akerts them of the post.

muhammadali00786
Community Member

Ohhh Thanks, one more thing which I just noticed. I completed 5 total jobs and also can see in all stats I completed five jobs but I can't see 5 jobs im the review section its showing 4 jobs completed. why its not showing complete jobs number?

and the second one I completed one new job in this week which were a hourly based job so client end the contract after job complete but the review is not showing also even the hours plus in my stats.

and even the jobs which are in progress on ky profile is also not showing. 

If POSSIBLE please responed to these questions.

Thanks in advanced

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members