🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » need to work tow developers from two differen...
Page options
u_lakmal
Community Member

need to work tow developers from two different locations in same contract (Not simultaneously)

Hi!
I have a hourly job to complete. It need to work tow developers from two different locations in same contract (Not simultaneously). Account it an induvidual one.
I would like to know,

Is it possible to work two developers from two different locations in same contract?
Are there any policy violation?
Is it a reason to completely restrict me from upwork?

Account is owned by me. I need this procedure for only this contract (Not for the all contracts). and other developer is not a upwork freelancer yet. He is going to work in my contract which is owned by me

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
florydev
Community Member

Udara L wrote:

Hi!
I have a hourly job to complete. It need to work tow developers from two different locations in same contract (Not simultaneously). Account it an induvidual one.
I would like to know,

Is it possible to work two developers from two different locations in same contract?
Are there any policy violation?
Is it a reason to completely restrict me from upwork?

Account is owned by me. I need this procedure for only this contract (Not for the all contracts). and other developer is not a upwork freelancer yet. He is going to work in my contract which is owned by me

Thank you!

My understanding is if the project you were awarded is fixed price, then you can hire sub-contractors.  You need to inform your client you are doing so.

If the job is hourly, then no, you cannot do this.  Account sharing is a violation of the TOS.  If you need to do this then the other person should create an Upwork account.  If they cannot get it approved then I believe you can create an Upwork Agency and bring them in as an exclusive Freelancer to your agency.  Bear in mind an Agency account costs $20.00 a month (I believe) and you still have to buy connects.

Thank you for your reply. Smiley Happy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths