🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » negative feedback on profile.
Page options
adriana_lel
Community Member

negative feedback on profile.

Hi, i just wanted someone on the upwork support team to help me on this. I just got a negative feedbackfrom a client and i choose to respond to it. Will my reply be visible for the people who visit my profile? The client left a really rude review and i want people to see my side

This is actually very bad for my profile and i want to know if there's something i can do about it. I just want my reply to her review to be visible for everyone who sees my profile. 

4 REPLIES 4
jared_k
Community Member

Your response will be visibile, although sometimes you're better off just to leave it and move on. 

wescowley
Community Member

Your reply is visible on your profile.

richardrader
Community Member

Yes your response is visible to clients. If you don't want the public feedback to show you could refund the client, but that is up to you whether you want to do that or not.

petra_r
Community Member

Adriana M wrote:

I just want my reply to her review to be visible for everyone who sees my profile. 

It is visible and as usual it makes matters worse.

Responses to poor feedback are rarely a good idea, and those that are a good idea tend to be very short, unemotional and contain no excuses.

The rest just make matters worse by drawing more attention to the poor feedback (now the poor feedback and the response take up the entire screen).

We generally suggest people wait 24-48 hours rather than responding in the heat of the moment. This is a great example where such a cool-down time would have been wise.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members