Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new bug?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
1 of 7

I know that almost everyone is complaining about JS rate and percentage falling for no apparent reason...

I just realized that my profile completeness went to 40% from 100%. Now, how did that happen? My whole job history is gone (it wasn't super interesting, anyway ;-) ) and if I add it, I'll get 90% of my profile complete.

Anyone else with similar problem? And, should I enter the info again (because it might not be there in the morning)

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Cesar G Member Since: Feb 11, 2015
2 of 7

I see a 96% JS and 22 jobs, maybe it was a temporary glitch?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
3 of 7

My JS has not changed but once since JS came out. I had 98% when it first came out and after 2 weeks went to 100% and it has stayed the same since. Nothing in JS has changed except my Marketing Effectiveness "You were interviewed" went up. I was interviewed more often then most.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Sanja,

I do not see any information in your Employment History currently. If it was there but then disappeared, I would suggest you report it to Customer Support so it can be checked by our Engineering Team.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 7
Hi Valeria,
Thanks for your response. Yes, it was there, and my profile was completed 100%, but it dropped to 40% all by itself (I didn't change anything there)
I will contact support and see if they can do anything
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
6 of 7

Sanja...I see your JS score at 96% so it must have corrected itself. It's really good.

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 7

@ Jean: - my profile completeness percentage dropped from 100% to 40% - my JS is not affected (yet) ;-)

update: I just spoke to CS, and they have confirmed that it's system glitch that's causing it. So, guys - check your profile completeness percentage - just in case.

I was told to wait - it will be resolved

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS