Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ng a job from profile

Ace Contributor
Philipp C D Member Since: Oct 28, 2015
1 of 4

HI there,

I have an old job on my profile, which isn't negative but the only one without any feedback. Kind of an eyesore, hence I want to delete it from my profile.

I am a top-rated freelancer and I remember that there was some sort of way to this. I just can't recall - it's been too long.

Does anyone have pointers on this? Many thanks.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 4

Philipp C D wrote:

HI there,

I have an old job on my profile, which isn't negative but the only one without any feedback. Kind of an eyesore, hence I want to delete it from my profile.

I am a top-rated freelancer and I remember that there was some sort of way to this. I just can't recall - it's been too long.

Does anyone have pointers on this? Many thanks.

So you want us to look it up for you? 

Yes, you can delete feedback from your profile, about once every 3 months or something like that. (sorry, too lazy to look it up...)

But consider that "no feedback" looks much better than "this feedback has been removed" which always looks as if you did something really awful to this client....

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 4

Philipp C D wrote:

You mean the one from 2016? Seriously? It isn't "an eyesore" and I can assure you that no client could possibly care any less about a "no feedback" contract from 3 years ago.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 4

re: "Does anyone have pointers on this?"

Yes: Don't worry about it. Who cares?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS