🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » no feedback after passing codesignal test
Page options
bf614309
Community Member

no feedback after passing codesignal test

I received an invitation to pass a code signal test, I did pass the test but I received no feedback after, it's not showing on my profile, and didn't receive any notification on Upwork saying that I completed the test
here's the link to the results:
 https://app.codesignal.com/coding-report/2wawPnuAn43qDi4Ei-AxWBuyWu5gPwzywca4Ki3TbB/qrnqWy3B7mQPd79k... 

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Amine, who test is that from? If from outside Upwork which it looks like, it's probably fake. Thanks!

bf614309
Community Member

bf614309_0-1668771110674.png

Thanks, It says it's from Upwork (protected and shared with UpWork), but anyway I received a mail saying that they detected unusual activity during the test, I sent them an email to understand more about what happened 

ArjayM

Hi Amine,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner about this. I have escalated your query directly to the team and they've confirmed that you were invited to the Upwork Skill Certification process. It looks like you took the test last November 17th. Each test is manually reviewed by CodeSignal after completion.

This usually takes a few business days. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via  if you haven't received any feedback after three business days. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members