🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: no job Invitation
Page options
ahmaddanyal98
Community Member

no job Invitation

Hello experts,
It's been a 1 and a half years I'm here on this platform. I have completed 29 jobs and have 22 reviews with a success of 99% with a top-rated batch but I'm not getting any job invitations or New work through proposals.  I'm not getting job invitations and my profile visit is only a few per week.
 can oy please check my profile and suggest me the necessary customization?
I would be appreciated

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Danyal,

I can understand that you are concerned about not winning jobs so far. I took a look at your profile and saw that you have won several jobs previously. Here are few helpful tips that you might want to read to help you improve your profile and also write winning proposals:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Freelancer Portfolio

10 Upwork Profile Examples That Will Help You Get Clients

How To Get More Jobs on Upwork in 2021

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

Also for profile views, this counts when clients view your profile when they find you in search results. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Danyal A wrote:

Hi experts,
It's been a 1 and half year I'm here on this platform. I have completed 29 jobs and have 22 reviews with a success of 99% with a top-rated batch but I'm not getting any job invitations or New work through proposals.  I'm not getting job invitations and my profile visit is only a few per week.
Is there anyone who can check my profile and suggest me the necessary customization?
I would be appreciated

Danyal A. - Graphic Designer || Image Editor | High-End Retoucher - Upwork Freelancer from Peshawar,...

If you've had 29 jobs, you should have at least 29 portfolio pieces, but you only have one. That looks very strange.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members