🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » no jss yet, zero stats - is this normal?
Page options
polyniki
Community Member

no jss yet, zero stats - is this normal?

Hello everybody,

probably this has been asked before. Anyway, I am new here but already successfully finished several jobs from different clients, received great feedback and have an ongoing contract - but all my JSS stats were updated today and everything still shows 0, except the earnings. Is this normal?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Polyniki V wrote:

Hi Petra, thanks, yes I had 2 small ones but I am concerned the stats show 0. Are they really 0, or will they start showing once the JSS score is calculated for the first time?

In what universe is 2 "several" 😉

All your stats will calculate once you had enough decent sized completed contracts with enough different clients to calculate the stats.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
hoffenberg-irit
Community Member

I have the same thing. I think it takes 90 days to get the JSS. 

wow, does this concern the stats too?

petra_r
Community Member

Polyniki V wrote:

Hello everybody,

probably this has been asked before. Anyway, I am new here but already successfully finished several jobs from different clients, received great feedback and have an ongoing contract - but all my JSS stats were updated today and everything still shows 0, except the earnings. Is this normal?

Thanks

How many is "several?"

It takes 4-6 reasonably sized  (not $ 5 ones) completed (!) contracts from at least 3 different clients to calculate a JSS. With tiny jobs it might take a few more.

Irit H wrote:

I think it takes 90 days to get the JSS. 

Nonsense.

polyniki
Community Member

Hi Petra, thanks, yes I had 2 small ones but I am concerned the stats show 0. Are they really 0, or will they start showing once the JSS score is calculated for the first time?

petra_r
Community Member

Polyniki V wrote:

In what universe is 2 "several" 😉

All your stats will calculate once you had enough decent sized completed contracts with enough different clients to calculate the stats.

polyniki
Community Member

4 out of which 2 small. ok thank you, understood.

jim_g
Community Member

Yes, I think you need four jobs to get a JSS score.
If you have an ongoing contract see if they can break it up into a few jobs.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members