🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » no "load more jobs" button
Page options
jjmasdeu
Community Member

no "load more jobs" button

since 3 days ago I have no "load more jobs " link anymore at the bottom of the job list.

I am at "find work" page and I have "Most Recent" selected at the left menu.. 

I can only see latest jobs but cannot load older jobs .. 

I am using the latest chrome for linux 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jose,

Thank you for following up. It looks like you were unable to attach the screenshots you are referring to. Could you please try sending your screenshot again using this option

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
NikolaS

Hi Jose,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If the issue persists could you please send us a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
jjmasdeu
Community Member

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply.
I cleared all browser data (cache, history data, etc), updated the last
Chrome, tested with Firefox.. but the problem persists. I can only see the
latest 30 job postings..

I am attaching two screenshots. Top and bottom
I used to have a link "load more jobs" at the end of the page.

thanks

Hi Jose,

Thank you for following up. It looks like you were unable to attach the screenshots you are referring to. Could you please try sending your screenshot again using this option

~ Nikola
Upwork
jjmasdeu
Community Member

Hi! Nikola

I just realized that "Most Recent" is a new feature. But where is the "My Feed tab" now? I cannot find it.

I am sending you a screenshot.

wescowley
Community Member

Jose, 

The Most Recent tab was just added, and I don't think it includes the "more" at the bottom. With the My Feed tab, you should get the "more".  And if the jobs on More Recent are as relevant for you as they are for me (meaning, not at all), you'll probably have better results on the My Feed tab anyway.

I just realized that "Most Recent" is a new feature. But where is the "My Feed tab" now? I cannot find it.

I am sending you a screenshot.

Hi Jose,

Could you please try to adjust your search filters? You may want to read this help article to help you to save searches. Here is an additional help article to help you learn advanced search techniques for finding jobs. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
jjmasdeu
Community Member

I still have the same issue, but now I have some news

1. The link "My Feed" Dissapear as you can see in the screenthot I attached before. There is no "My Feed" at all.

2. There is NO saved search. I folloewd (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063078-Search-for-Jobs) and the search menu displayed when perform a search show no saved search. (I am attaching a screenshot )

3. I Generated new search (ramdom one) and saved it. ( I am attaching an screenshot)

4. Now I have "My Feed" link!! And there is the "Load More Jobs" link at the buttom!! ( I am attaching an screenshot)

5. I deleted the saved job (Because I dont want it and I preffer to see my regular feed with my categories).

6. The "My Feed" and "Load More Jobs" has gone again

7. I attached a png with mutiple screenshot in consecutive time.

What I want is to have "My Feed" and "Load More Jobs"  without any filter just based on my categories like before. So I can see all the jobs matching all my skills.

UpWork sent me an email (another one) based on this issue and it says..

"...I hope you're doing well. I understand your concern and I'll be happy to help.The jobs showing on "My Feed" are now based on the filters of your Saved Search, however, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories...."

But I think the option is not working ..(?)

Regards..

Hi Jose,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! Unfortunately I faced with the same issue. Load more button disappeared even for new saved searches. (Only on mobile and app).

Hi Alexander,

Just to confirm, did you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to check your job feed? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members