🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » not being able to add SEO as category in my p...
Page options
07082b80
Community Member

not being able to add SEO as category in my profile

hey there.

I am an SEO professional who wants to serve Upwork clients as an SEO Expert. but unfortunately I am unable to add SEO as a working category on my profile. Under the marketing category, there is not option for SEO. Althoughupwork query.png there is an option for Digital marketing. 

can you help me out with that

kind regards

usama karim

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Khozem,

Thanks for your question. When creating Specialized profile freelancers are able to select a subcategory/specialty for it. Currently, here are the available specialties under Sales and Marketing category:

• Digital Marketing
  • Lead Generation & Telemarketing
  • Marketing, PR & Brand Strategy

SEO is a service under Digital Marketing subcategory. You can select Digital Marketing as your Specialized profile and then add more information about SEO services you offer using skill tags, profile title and other section of your profile.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Usama,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket and shared additional information with you. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have further questions or need further assistance feel free to follow up with our team on your ticket and they will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
94083b8f
Community Member

Hello,

I have created a new Specialized Profile for offering SEO services but when I tried to add/edit categories, I am unable to see "SEO"

All I can see is "Digital Marketing", "Marketing, PR & Brand Strategy", and "Lead Generation & Telemarketing"

Where do I find this?

Hi Khozem,

Thanks for your question. When creating Specialized profile freelancers are able to select a subcategory/specialty for it. Currently, here are the available specialties under Sales and Marketing category:

• Digital Marketing
  • Lead Generation & Telemarketing
  • Marketing, PR & Brand Strategy

SEO is a service under Digital Marketing subcategory. You can select Digital Marketing as your Specialized profile and then add more information about SEO services you offer using skill tags, profile title and other section of your profile.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members